Pineapple Handmade Soap
Pineapple Handmade Soap
Pineapple soap - a natural, hand-made body soap.The soap thoroughly but gently cleans the skin and is great for everyday use. Properly selected, delicate ingredients are skin-friendly, do not dry out and leave it smooth to the touch. Due to the neutral pH, the soap does not have any irritating effect, and the glycerin and betaine used in the composition have moisturizing and oiling properties, which have a positive effect on the elasticity and smoothness of the skin.
Materials / Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, parfum, Limonene, 18050 , Cl 42090, CI 19140
Does washing your hands with soap protect against viruses?
Dirty hands are the cause of many diseases around the world. It is enough for us to touch our face with unwashed hands and we are at risk of infection. Therefore, a very important aspect is the prevention of infectious diseases, especially now that the coronavirus is spreading around the world. Scientists recommend washing your hands frequently to reduce the risk of contamination from bacteria and viruses. Therefore, we can take care of hygiene using natural antibacterial soap or a special liquid. You can do these measures yourself at home, based on the recipes listed below. We invite you to read.
Why do you need to wash your hands?
Does washing your hands with soap protect against viruses? Sure! This is the easiest and fairly effective way to minimize the spread of infections. It allows you to remove e.g. bacteria and viruses responsible for a wide range of serious diseases. According to scientists, the chances of survival, for example, of the coronavirus decrease at 30-40 ° C and in contact with disinfectants. Therefore, in the fight against viruses, we can use antibacterial soap or gel.
How to wash your hands effectively? Does washing your hands with soap protect against viruses?
- Wet your hands with water
- Soap the entire surface of your hands with soap
- Spread the soap over the surface by rubbing your hands together
- Wash your hands for about 30 seconds
- Remember about the space between the fingers, the backs of the fingers and the thumb area
- Rinse your hands with water
- Pat your hands dry with a towel
If you wash your hands in a public place, try not to touch the doors, handles and other elements that may be infected with viruses and bacteria with your washed hands.
Do you know that… ?
- 300 times more germs live on mobile phones than in a public toilet
- about 510 bacteria per square cm live on a computer keyboard
- the average desk contains 400 times more bacteria than a toilet seat
- 41% of the germs tested on ATM keyboards were flu and cold germs
- there are more germs on the banknotes than there are on the coins
- 80% of infections are transmitted through the hands
- 69% of the epidemic of gastrointestinal infections is due to the transmission of germs through contaminated hand
Fortunately, other studies show that we reduce bacteria and viruses by around 90% in 30 seconds of washing our hands. So the obvious answer to the question of whether washing your hands with soap protects against viruses.
Simple home remedies against viruses
Washing your hands can minimize the risk of spreading viruses (including coronovirus), but be aware of other precautions as well. If possible, limit presence in crowded places. In addition, use alcohol-based disinfectants and avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
1. Natural soap
Natural soap, which is antibacterial, you can make yourself at home. You don't have to buy them at drugstores. Start making soaps yourself and influence the composition and properties. No artificial foaming agents or hardeners. Based on several readily available ingredients.
2. Antibacterial hand lotion
If you can't wash your hands, an antibacterial hand wash is the perfect solution. It has a disinfecting effect while preventing the further spread of viruses. It is designed for dry hands washing. In addition, it cares for the skin, thus protecting it against excessive drying.
What to prepare?
- alcohol (min. 60%, approx. 1/3 of the liquid volume)
- aloe gel (approx. 2/3 of the liquid volume)
- essential oil, e.g. lavender (approx. 10-15 drops)
- spray bottle (250 ml)
All ingredients have an antibacterial effect. Aloe vera gel additionally nourishes and gives the liquid the right consistency. In addition, the added essential oil gives a nice fragrance.
How to make?
Pour the listed ingredients into a container and mix.
Avoid contact with the eyes when using antibacterial hand lotions. If it comes in contact with your eyes, wipe them off immediately with lukewarm water. Do not use the lotion on irritated or damaged skin.