Sage - Eirhorse Essential Oil 10ml
Sage Essential Oil 10ml - PRODUCT NOT FOR VAPING
Natural essential oil obtained from medical sage by steam distillation. It is characterized by a typically herbal, slightly spicy aroma. It has antiseptic, deodorizing, warming, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, regenerating and astringent properties. It is often used in respiratory system infections, inflammation of muscles and joints. It is effective in rheumatic and muscle pains. In cosmetology, it is used in the care of oily and acne-prone skin, as it regulates the secretion of sebum. It improves the condition of the skin with burns, frostbite, skin inflammation, eczema and psoriasis. It is effective in the fight against cellulite. It prevents hair loss and baldness, strengthens the hair and removes dandruff. In mouth rinses, it eliminates gingival bleeding and bad breath. It strengthens the immune system of the body.
Latin Name : Salvia Officinalis
Part of Plant Used : Dried Leaves
Source : Spain
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
MSDS Sage Oil Allergen Declaration
MSDS Sage Oil IFRA Certificate
MSDS Sage Oil CLP SDS
Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, warming, anti-rheumatic, regenerating, astringent properties
Relaxing and warming massage, inhalations, mouth rinses, bath, cleansing sausages, addition to creams and cosmetics intended for acne-prone skin, sauna. Do not use undiluted directly on the skin, it may irritate sensitive skin. Do not use during pregnancy.
Sage oil - magical properties
Everyone knows sage. It is used in the kitchen and is perfect for seasoning meat and vegetables. Sage tea has saved our gums more than once and soothes the inflammation of the throat. But sage is not just a food additive or mouthwash. This inconspicuous plant also produces an essential oil that has a number of miraculous properties.
Sage oil - what is it?
Sage oil is made from the medicinal sage. The plant was already known in ancient times, where it was valued for its unusual properties. It helped fight diseases, soothes coughs, and enriched the taste of dishes and was used to preserve food. Today it performs all over Europe. It produces an oil that has similar but much stronger properties to the plant itself. It consists of valuable ingredients, incl. camphor, linanol, limonene, carotene, numerous vitamins and minerals. The oil has a herbal, spicy aroma and can be used in several ways. It is ideal for aromatherapy, inhalation, it is also suitable for baths, saunas and massages, as well as an additive to cosmetics. We can use it alone or combine it with other oils, e.g. juniper, lavender, geranium, mint, rosemary and citrus.
Sage oil - health properties
Sage essential oil has tons of properties that help improve our health and well-being. It has antiseptic, warming, anti-inflammatory, astringent and regenerating properties. It helps with many ailments, which is why it is appreciated by all people who prefer natural methods of treatment. Sage oil has a wide range of uses, we can use it, among others. down:
- Relieve respiratory infections. It reduces fever, has an expectorant effect, soothes cough, and thins secretions. Inhalation made from sage oil is helpful in treating sinusitis.
- Relieving ailments of the joint and muscular system. For this purpose, we can prepare a bath that will relax sore muscles and relieve nagging pain.
- It reduces gingivitis, which is why it is included in toothpastes and rinses.
- It has a warming effect. It is perfect for use during an infection. We can combine a few drops of sage essential oil with the essential oil and rub the back and chest. We will surely feel soothing warmth and recover quickly.
- It has a positive effect on well-being. Massage with oil relaxes you, allows you to relax, and the smell coming from the fireplace has a calming effect, removes fatigue and insomnia.
- It protects the body against microbes - it helps to fight bacteria and prevents the spread of infection, and thus accelerates skin regeneration. It is used to treat bacterial infections in the throat, ears and intestines. It also helps against fungal diseases.
- It removes toxins and harmful substances from the body - sage oil has cleansing properties. It accelerates the urination of urine and feces, and this cleans the body.
- I am a source of antioxidants, protects the body against free radicals and reduces the risk of serious diseases.
- Supports digestion - perfectly cares for a healthy stomach, stimulates the release of bile and prevents inflammation of the digestive system. It soothes ailments caused by acidity, reflux and ulcers, helps to eliminate indigestion, gas and gas. Effectively relieves constipation, stimulates the intestines to work naturally and safely.
- It helps with women's affairs - sage oil helps to regulate the menstrual cycle and soothes symptoms related to it. It removes stomach pain, cramps and other ailments. It helps to smoothly go through the menopause, reduces sweating and hot flashes.
Sage oil - use in cosmetics
Sage oil not only heals our body, but also helps maintain beauty, a nice complexion and shiny hair. It is irreplaceable in soothing acne lesions, psoriasis and eczema. It has an anti-inflammatory effect and additionally reduces the level of sebum secreted. Sage oil works great as an antidote to wrinkles. It has an anti-aging effect, eliminates the signs of aging, improves skin firmness and elasticity. We can use it to fight cellulite and stretch marks. It stimulates blood circulation and thus improves the condition of the skin. It is also useful for keeping your hair nice. Sage oil for hair, added to conditioners or shampoos, strengthens the hair, prevents excessive brittleness, and removes dandruff. Effectively inhibits hair loss and stimulates new hair growth.
Sage oil - contraindications
Sage oil is very useful, but like most essential oils, it has several contraindications. It is unfit for consumption as it may be toxic. It is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women as the camphor it contains may be harmful in this particular period. People suffering from epilepsy, pressure problems, other chronic diseases should consult the use of the oil with a doctor. The oil is not recommended for children and people allergic to sage.
Sage essential oil should be present in every home. As you can see, it is very effective, it will be useful in the period of higher incidence, it will help to smoothly pass infections. It is the power of health closed in a small bottle